Financial Entrepreneur Ghana
Enviu is looking for an entrepreneur to take up the challenge of starting a business in the field of micro pensions for the informal sector in Ghana.
Organization: Enviu (the Netherlands)
Type: Financial Entrepreneur
Business: Micro Pensions
Level: 7 – 10 years working experience
Location entrepreneur: Ghana
Read all about Micropensions on our project page.
Entrepreneur for Micro Pensions Ghana
Partners in Ghana are already involved; their role in the business process will be that of distribution of the product, and administration of the contributions and benefits. Micro Pensions Ghana will set up a Micro Pensions fund that will be responsible for the asset management and the monitoring of the entire structure of the business model. The venture will be one that strives for social impact, and a profitable business model. Social impact means in this case; provide this product to as many people as possible and provide them with a fair return on their investment.
Micro Pensions Ghana has as main task to write a business plan to introduce a micro pensions product to the Ghanaian market, negotiate agreements with partners in the business model, start up a new pension fund in Ghana, attract investment capital, design the investment strategy for the pension fund.
What is already in place?
- Contact with local partners
- Outline of micro pensions product
- Outline of business model
- Several pension experts in the Netherlands are involved
Enviu is looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- 7-10 years experience in asset management. Experience in business developing is a pre.
- University Degree, CFA or other relevant professional qualification
- Capacity to attract capital investments
- Understanding of the pension market
- Highly experienced in capital markets and preferably in the credit markets. Good knowledge of instruments.
- Strong network in the financial sector
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Strong analytical capabilities and the ability to create and communicate views
- Dedicated and Result oriented
- Preferably experience in doing international business
- Team player, but accountable
- Strong social drive to achieve impact among the lower-middle income group
Enviu has identified the following key tasks for 2012:
- Developing the business plan for Micro Pensions Ghana
- Acquire investment capital
- Starting-up business and responsible for daily operations
- Acquire new clients: MFIs that can distribute product/telephone companies
- Responsible for performance and management of portfolio pension fund
- Defining the strategy and policy for the portfolio
- Define the process
- Product development (co-creation with clients), support IT projects, support design marketing campaign
- Registration of new pension fund, communication with government
The entrepreneur is supposed to bear his/her own risk for the largest part. Entrepreneur & Enviu will be business partners in the start up.
If you want to be part of our dream and if you are the leading entrepreneur to make it happen, please send your CV to Fennie Lansbergen, firstname.lastname@example.org