Open call to entrepreneurs
Do you want to use your entrepreneurial skills and experience to solve issues and have impact? Then you are at the right address with Enviu! We are looking for entrepreneurs to take our WOW! concepts to the next level and we are open to entrepreneurs with their own world changing ideas looking for a partner. Please let us know if you are interested to partner with us as entrepreneur!
Start: several times through the year
Location: depends on start-up (you are always welcome at our office in Rotterdam)
Profile: entrepreneur with experience interested to start an impact-driven company
will become the entrepreneur that makes our latest WOW concept investor-ready, bring it to the market and run the business. You will be the leading man or woman, doing the hard work and make the idea a success. Preferably you already found your partner in crime, your teammate that complements you perfectly.
- impact-driven, not in it for the money only
- resilient and have a ‘never stop’ mentality
- willing to take risk
- able to attract investors and have strong sales capabilities
- experienced in the field of the startup > have great refs we can talk to
We offer you…
- a start-up idea, with first proof of potential market (if you not hav eyour own idea)
- Enviu as business partner: depending on input from both you and Enviu, a division of shares in the start-up
- business developers support to test the main assumptions in the business model, make the idea investor-ready and get investors on board
- a broad network of investors, able to invest in your company once the first revenues are there
- back office facilities: legal, finance, marketing, communication/PR, etc.
- free work space at our office where you can get in contact with a bunch of sparring partners
- crowdsourcing and crowdfunding expertise
- access to our growing community of 8.000 experts, entrepreneurs, creatives in 30 countries
- active mentorship via Enviu’s network of Wise Friends
- track record, brand and credibility
are a network organization of young professionals, creatives, students and entrepreneurs. Together with governmental and non-governmental organizations, multinationals and universities we tackle social and environmental issues.
We do this by starting world changing companies. The Sustainable Dance Club, Three Wheels United and YUMMM are already up and running. Within next two years we will start nine new companies.
Call, mail, tweet …
if you are interested or if you need more information. We can discuss together what possibilities there are!
Contact: Walter aan de Wiel, 010-2887970, firstname.lastname@example.org