Administrative Assistant @ Enviu NL
Social venture-building studio Enviu is looking for an ambitious Administrative Assistant to support and optimize the financial administration of Enviu and its ventures. This is an ideal opportunity for a driven (junior) professional that loves to work in a dynamic environment and wants to make impact through their work.
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment with great team-spirit? Do you have an eye for detail and does your heart beat a little faster from a well-organized administration?
Well… then, we are looking for you!
Enviu starts issue-driven programs that deliver high-impact start-ups. With our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, and Nairobi, we are working towards an inclusive economy that serves people and the planet. We are currently looking for an administrative assistant based in our Rotterdam office whose financial administration skills help set a solid foundation for our work..
- Run the (financial) administration of Enviu;
- Be responsible for keeping the accounts in several AFAS administrations;
- Process of incoming invoices and preparing the payment batches of the invoices;
- Process bank transactions;
- Process our Accounts Payable administration and control;
- Maintain and follow up of Accounts Receivable ledger;
- Do some additional all-round administrative tasks (insurances, expense reports);
- Support the financial controller.
- Two year minimum experience in a comparable role;
- Completed MBO/HBO education in Business Administration;
- Basic knowledge on bookkeeping systems (preferably AFAS/Profit);
- Experience in an administrative/accounting role;
- Experience with MS Office (mainly MS Excel and MS Word);
- Sound accounting skills and a proactive and analytical view;
- Strong communication skills;
- Energetic, positive, and decisive attitude;
- Affinity with impact organizations;
- An eye for detail;
- Furthermore the ideal candidate lives in the Rotterdam area and is fluent in Dutch and English and has an absolutely fabulous sense of humor.
- Market related salary for the impact sector (€ 2100 – € 2600);
- Open and informal work environment with short lines of communication;
- Parttime: 24 – 32 uur per week;
- Possibilities for personal growth and development;
- A varied and challenging position with a lot of personal responsibility;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before June 4th, 2023.
Please send an email to email@example.com or call 010-2887970 and ask for Mark if you need more information.
Enviu loves diversity. Different perspectives, backgrounds and insights increase our thought process and improve the outcome. It doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe in, how old you are and who you love. We are only curious about your drive and motivation to contribute to Enviu and its impact ambitions. You are not obliged to state your date of birth and gender in your application.
We hope to hear from you soon!