Koinpack is the pioneer of returnable and reusable packaging solutions that delivers home and personal care products as well as food products without waste. We enable existing brands of fast-moving consumer goods (“FMCGs”) to sell their products zero-waste, while taking care of the operations behind it. Our reuse system shifts the traditional linear business model to a circular business model and prevents single-use plastic at the source.
Koinpack has been launched by Enviu as part of its Zero Waste Living Lab program. Enviu is an international venture builder of social enterprises with offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Nairobi and Santiago de Chile, founded in 2004.
Koinpack is already available on the market and provides its solution. We distribute our products to end consumers through our point of sales partners such as warung stores, peer-to-peer and waste bank networks.
Currently we are looking for a Business Development Officer to join our growing and dynamic team in Jakarta.
- a highly motivated business or engineering graduate;
- comfortable being in the field and connecting with people;
- hands-on and keen about lean start-up methodology and human centered design;
- passionate about circular economy, plastic pollution & clean ocean is a plus;
- buzzing with creative ideas;
- advanced in written and verbal knowledge of English and fluent in Bahasa Indonesia (required);
- experienced in building start-ups (that would be a great bonus).
Your responsibilities are…
- looking for new point of sales (our customers) and maintaining relationships with the existing point of sales;
- collaborate with other team members to meet market or customers needs;
- develop and present the company’s business development plan;
- understand the company’s products, competitors, and business position in the market;
- conduct research on the company’s business development on a regular basis;
- work closely with the Operation and Sales Director to get promising new prospective customers;
- doing market and customer research and testing.
- hands-on experience in business innovation;
- room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
- an entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
- a sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
- working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
- personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training.
Send us your CV, motivation letter and (if you have it, send your design portfolio) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than 25 September 2021.
We hope to hear from you soon!