Hi! Do you want to work with impact entrepreneurs on system change? Are you a fluent communicator that is eager to bring across new ideas and innovations? Are you full of inspiration on how we can drive the Reuse Movement in Indonesia with our work? And do you want to use your skill set and energy to make an impact?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic communication manager for Zero Waste Living Lab, Enviu’s program in Indonesia. This is a starter position, open to fresh graduates.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
Enviu believes in an economy that serves people and planet. And in the power of impact-driven entrepreneurship to get us there. Together with partners we develop issue driven, entrepreneurial programs to disrupt and drive specific industries towards a “new normal.” We build multiple companies that prove inclusive and sustainable business models.
With our Zero Waste Living Lab program we’re closing the tap on plastic waste in Indonesia and Malaysia by building reuse business models. We already built seven ventures with more in the pipeline. To find out more about the program visit zerowastelivinglab.enviu.org
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so
- We are a serial entrepreneur; designing, validating and building sustainable business models and ventures to drive tomorrow’s economy
- We start from the fundamental issue that needs a solution; we envision and design a road to disruptive change in our programs
- We take action ourselves, on the ground, proving new, sustainable models and inviting others to join
- We partner intensively with mission-aligned, complementary organizations of all sorts
- We have built 24 impact ventures since 2010; currently working actively on 14 ventures in different stages
- We work with ~50 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Nairobi & Kuala Lumpur
To accelerate the impact of our ventures, the Zero Waste Living Lab and the Reuse movement as a whole, we’re actively sharing our work and lessons learnt with the sector. You will be responsible for the online and offline communication of Zero Waste Living Lab, addressing our diverse group of stakeholders (government, NGO’s, foundations, universities, entrepreneurs, impact investors, etc.). You will..
- Manage the ZWLL’s online channels like social media, website, WhatsApp and newsletter
- Manage our content calendar with the venture builders: stories of our programs and ventures, events, etc.
- Build our media presence. You are our local contact point for press and write press releases.
- Develop interesting content on our work with the venture builders, e.g. lessons learnt, impact report, etc.
- Develop the strategy of our communication (target audience, messaging, channels, partners). You’ll develop communication plans and execute them.
- Creatively explore other ideas and ways to increase our presence, keeping our audience in mind
- Support the ZWLL’s ventures where necessary with adhoc projects like increasing followers for their social media, building and/or updating their websites, improving their SEO, etc.
- A great starters job where you can develop yourself, with a lot of responsibility and diversity.
- A pot of gold when it comes to cool stories to tell, there is constantly something happening. You will not just be stuck behind your laptop but often on the road to visit our ventures and gather cool content
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use.
- An international environment. You will be in close contact with our content creators around the globe in the Netherlands, India and Kenya. You will learn from each other and be guided by Enviu’s MarCom lead in the Netherlands
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- A nice and welcoming office space in South Jakarta
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
We hope to hear from you soon!