Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build companies that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own, we would not be dreaming big enough. We need you!
We’re looking for a Marketing & Communication intern to join our Reweave venture building program! Within this program, we build companies that work towards a circular and fair value chain, starting in India. These companies prove circular and fair fashion is possible and pave the way for other businesses to adopt change.
To learn more about our venture building program check out: https://reweave.enviu.org
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’;
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so;
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more;
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life;
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future;
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi, Santiago and Jakarta.
- Join the Reweave team, based in the Netherlands and India
- Support with communication outings on our Social Media Channels (Instagram, – https://www.instagram.com/reweave.enviu/ – , LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/reweave-venture-studio/ ), Twitter, newsletter and website by creating relevant content, videos and graphics;
- Create and execute strategies to grow our outreach;
- Collect and share inspiring stories of our venture builders, entrepreneurs, and partners;
- Support PR/media outreach
- Passionate about circular economy and sustainable fashion
- A student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field such as Communication, Marketing, Design, Innovation;
- A pro with social media channels;
- A fluent English writer, able to write interesting and attractive blogs and outings
- Buzzing with creative ideas;
- Having a hands-on mentality; you can work independently
- Experienced with design programs like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, Canvas
- Hands-on experience in marketing & communication in one of our flagship programs;
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu,
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues, for a more sustainable fashion sector
- If you are a student from another European country than the Netherlands, this internship is applicable to receive the ERASMUS+ funding.
- We’ll reimburse travel costs or other costs directly made for the internship itself
- Relative to your experience, we offer an internship fee of 250 to 350 EUR per month for full time engagement
Please note that due to Corona we have guidelines for working at the office, which means we are working from home a bit more than we we’re used to. Hence, we’ll be meeting both in real-life and digitally.
- Starting date: September
- Duration: 4- 6 months internship
• Location: Rotterdam (but working remote is possible!)
• We have Covid guidelines for working at the office; we’re working from home most of the time, but you’ll be able to work from the office once or twice a week.
Send us your CV and motivation letter in English and if possible your portfolio or examples of your work to email@example.com before the 22nd of August.
Do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information!
We hope to hear from you soon!