Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. We’re looking for a content creator who will join our Zero Waste Living Lab team in Jakarta, Indonesia. Someone who can tell the awesome stories of change happening on the ground and build our presence.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
Enviu believes in an economy that serves people and planet. And in the power of impact-driven entrepreneurship to get us there. Together with partners we develop issue driven, entrepreneurial programs to disrupt and drive specific industries towards a “new normal.” We build multiple companies that prove inclusive and sustainable business models.
With our Zero Waste Living Lab program we’re closing the tap on plastic waste in Indonesia and Malaysia by building reuse business models. We already built seven ventures with more in the pipeline. To find out more about the program visit zerowastelivinglab.enviu.org
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~40 great people in our offices in Jakarta, Malaysia, Rotterdam, Bangalore & Nairobi.
A lot of exciting things are happening at the Zero Waste Living Lab. Every day we’re exploring and defining the frontiers of impact-driven entrepreneurship and building the reuse movement with our ventures. We are looking for a person who can help us build ZWLL’s online and offline presence in an inspiring an attractive way. Practically this comes down to:
- Collect and share inspiring stories of our ventures, entrepreneurs, and venture builders tailored to our audiences
- Manage the ZWLL’s online channels like LinkedIn, website, Instagram and newsletter
- Monitor and analyze our online channels and look at how we can improve and grow
- Creatively explore other ideas and ways to increase our presence, keeping our audience in mind
- Dive into the ZWLL audience, think from their perspective and see where else we can best reach them
- Build our local and industry media presence together with Enviu’s PR Expert
- Organize our quarterly TrashTalk webinars
- Coordinate our reporting, making sure we’re sharing amazing stories our partners need to hear!
- Support the ZWLL’s ventures where necessary with adhoc projects like increasing followers for their social media, building and/or updating their websites, improving their SEO, etc.
- Help build world changing companies!
- A true storyteller. Always curious about what is happening around you and eager to translate what you find into inspiring content
- Passionate about the zero-waste movement
- Have 2-3 years of work experience
- A born copy writer. Writing catchy posts and cool blog posts is no problem for you
- Good at processing complex information and making it comprehensible for all. What we do at the ZWLL is not easy (changing systems, building ventures, developing markets) but it is awesome and world changing. And the world needs to know.
- Tech-savy. Working with online tools and apps gives you energy
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently. You’re a self-starter, an initiator who doesn’t wait for orders to get the job done
- You immediately translate questions into creative ideas and creative ideas into concrete actions.
- Experienced with online tools like Mailchimp and WordPress
- You have an eye for design and what a good photo looks like
- Experienced with Desktop Publishing tools like Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator, or other visualization tools like Canva which you use to create awesome posts
- Fluent in written and verbal English and Bahasa Indonesian
- Big plus if you’re experienced with video creation and editing
- Big plus if you have experience with target audiences like foundations, investors and other stakeholders in the impact-venture building field
- Big plus if you have experience with media relations
- Passionate about making a difference in this world, for the better!
- A pot of gold when it comes to cool stories to tell, there is constantly something happening. You will not just be stuck behind your laptop but often on the road to visit our ventures and gather cool content
- A hands-on and varied marcom package for the ZWLL program itself, but also the companies we build. You get to help build different companies, from refill machines to reusable takeaway.
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use. The groundwork is there, but there is always room for your creative input and new ideas to try out.
- An international environment. You will be in close contact with our content creators around the globe in the Netherlands, India and Kenya. You will learn from each other and be guided by Enviu’s MarCom lead in the Netherlands
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential.
- Never a dull moment. With so many start-ups new things are happening all the time
- A nice and welcoming office space in South Jakarta
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
Send us your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before April 7th, 2022.
Do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
We hope to hear from you soon!