Hi, we are Enviu!
We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. We’re looking for a passionate global management team member to head our office together with the Country Director in India – Bangalore. Someone who will ensure the execution of our world changing programs and ventures will be scaled up. Someone who has a passion for India and building world changing companies!
Are you a former entrepreneur? Do you love building ventures? Do you have excellent operational execution skills, and a good sense of humor? Does your heart skip a beat for Impact? Then we are looking for you!
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
As a ‘social venture building studio’ Enviu has the expertise, methodology and capacity to ideate, develop and grow impact-driven ventures to a commercially viable scale. Our mission: an economy that serves people and planet. We do this through developing and implementing entrepreneurial programs to facilitate the transition of a sector to a “new normal”. We’re currently active in the shipping, apparel, zero waste, financial inclusion, and food loss sectors. Over the past 16 years we have co-founded 18 ventures through our teams in Kenya, India, Chile, Indonesia and the Netherlands. Our office in India has been founded in 2016, has built 4 ventures and is incubating 3 at this moment. The key focus of the office currently is on circularity, with as its largest program ‘Reweave’ where we are building a circular apparel supply chain. The office, and the ventures are ready for the next level of growth.
- Be part of the Global Management Team
- Be responsible for further growing Enviu in India and ensure the execution of our local venture building, program activities and ventures and are run smoothly
- Build new impact-driven ventures: ideate and scout new business models, testing the feasibility of venture ideas, validate the business model, set up operations
- Acquire partners, commercial leads, launching customers, investors
- Do sound management of complex, long-term, multi-stakeholder projects
- Be responsible for managing and developing the team of venture builders in India
- Scout and select entrepreneurial managers and business ideas
- Analyze and control costs, revenue and margins of the India operations
- Experience in setting up new businesses, ideally making use of lean start-up or human centered design
- A successful track record in complex, long-term, multi-stakeholder project management
- International expertise, a passion for global impact
- A Master degree
- The ability to lead the organization and hands-on building businesses
- Experience in executing partnerships with commercial partners worldwide (investors, corporates, foundations, NGO, Government)
- And ideally have a deep knowledge and track record in Circularity
- A unique opportunity to build and manage one of the most innovative companies in India
- A job with purpose and meaning
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use. You get to mold and create from the beginning.
- A remuneration package matching with the impact sector
- An international environment. We have ventures and offices in Rotterdam, Nairobi, Jakarta and Bangalore.
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
How to apply
Do you have an open, engaged and strong personality with a drive for entrepreneurship and impact? Please send your resume and motivation via the following form before 31st October 2021: https://forms.gle/MhqcD37X1sVocBZt7