Experienced Entrepreneur with coaching skills – Enviu Indonesia
Hi, we are Enviu
We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. In order to achieve this, we’re teaming up with the “best of the best”.
We are looking for a full-time Experienced Entrepreneur to join our team in Jakarta, Indonesia. Are you a former entrepreneur, early-stage start-up leader or entrepreneurial consultant/coach with an ambition to work on social enterprises that contribute to system change and up for this challenge?
About the Role
Enviu has been building world changing companies in climate & circular economy since 2004. Our office in Indonesia has been founded in 2019, has built 6 ventures thus far and will work on developing new ventures in 2023. Our focus in Jakarta is on plastics: we radically reduce plastic pollution by creating scalable reuse solutions.
We are looking for an Experienced Entrepreneur with coaching skills to jointly develop our start-up projects into fully running enterprises.
- Coach and advise the ventures in our current portfolio to help them grow and scale by means of advice on various topics with a focus on business modelling, marketing and product applications.
- Quickly prototyping and testing the feasibility of new venture ideas through human-centred innovation and the lean start-up method.
- Be building key partnerships with large corporates, other (social) ventures, funders and governments and large corporates.
- Set up and structure (a) new company(y)(ies), including team, operations, financial and legal compliance and so on.
- Plan and budget for your project(s).
- Collaborate with our Senior Program manager, who is responsible for fundraising and strategic partnerships to support reuse activities.
- Collaborate with our Dutch Enviu office on strategy, finance, marketing, etc.
You’d be perfect for the role if you have:
- A proven track record of at least 10 years working experience, out of which at least three years as entrepreneur, co-founder of a start-up, start-up coach or part of the management team of a company.
- A Bachelor’s degree at a reputed institute (a background in Economics or Finance is a plus).
- Have a professional fluency in both Bahasa Indonesia (this is a MUST) and English (this is a MUST).
- A positive and resourceful attitude to work with people with all kinds of backgrounds, from small manufacturers, local communities, entrepreneurs to investors or CEOs of multinationals.
- Have a hands-on, can-do approach.
- Have a relevant network, experience with FMCG companies and (sustainability minded) investors is a plus.
- Have a clear passion for social entrepreneurship.
- Led teams of 5+ people.
- Successful track record in multi-stakeholder project management.
- Excellent coaching and communication skills.
- Substantial experience with Lean Start-up methodology along with experience in Human Centric Design is a plus.
- Experience in the field of the plastics value chain, circularity, social impact and building a scalable venture in Indonesia is a plus.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is a true empathic people manager, can work independently and has a great sense of humour.
The job will be performed in Jakarta.
What we can offer in return:
- A competitive remuneration package matching with the impact sector.
- A great opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally in a truly unique and challenging international environment.
- A job with purpose and societal impact.
- The opportunity to build social enterprises.
- Working with a small group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues from all over the world who share the ambition to change the world.
How to apply
Do you have an open, engaged and strong personality with a drive for entrepreneurship and impact? Please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com before 31st January 2023. In case we have received sufficient applications at an earlier date, we may close the application term earlier, so don’t hesitate.