Hi! We’re Enviu, we build world-changing startups that address social and environmental issues. We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Nairobi & Kuala Lumpur.
One of the programs we’re running at Enviu is called “The Zero Waste Living Lab”. Here we scout, build and scale ventures with zero waste business models to stop plastic from leaking into the ocean, tackling the issue at the source and reduce single use plastics. The Zero Waste Living Lab Team has hubs in Indonesia and in Malaysia. We are looking for someone to support our Malaysia Team, to support on our program and 2 zero-waste ventures:
- Tapauware: A meal-container service for restaurants, to prevent plastic take-out packaging: https://www.instagram.com/tapauware.co/
- Flexifill: A zero-waste service to buy home cleaning products, to plastic packaging: https://www.instagram.com/flexifill_my/
Are you the creative wizard we are looking for?
What we’re looking for & what you will do?
We’re looking for a graphic design & marketing freelancer to join our Zero Waste Living Lab program, based out of Kuala Lumpur, working approximately 2/3 days a week. This person can bring to life (1) the two ventures we’re building (2) manage the ‘Zero Waste Living Lab’ program in Malaysia.
- Help with the branding of our world-changing two start-ups
- Create graphics & visualize our ideas into marketing
- Create online and offline content for our ventures
- Help with packaging design (for Flexifill & Tapauware)
- Co-manage our social media & websites – and create interesting / appealing content to grow our reach with consumers
- Help co-design our presentations so we can convince investors, partners, and governments to collaborate with us
- If you’re good with photography / video – you can help showcase our work
- Help build world changing companies!
You are / have…
- A freelancer / part-time worker that has time to support 2/3 days a week
- Background in design, marketing, communication etc.
- Based & living in Kuala Lumpur
- Good with visual design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Buzzing with creative ideas
- Good in translating ideas to visual content
- Someone with attention to detail
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently
- Preferably also handy with and passionate about visualization tools like photography and video
- Good written and verbal knowledge of English
- Passionate about circular economy, reuse business models, plastic pollution & clean oceans
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use.
- A remuneration package matching with the impact sector
- An international environment. We have ventures and offices in Rotterdam, Nairobi, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur and Bangalore.
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
Starting date: As soon as possible
Duration: 4 month freelance role
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Send your CV, motivation letter & portfolio (or other examples of your design work) as soon as possible to email@example.com. Do not hesitate to send an email to if you need more information or have any questions.