What we do: We build sustainable companies
Hi! We’re Enviu, we build world-changing startups that address social and environmental issues. We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Nairobi & Kuala Lumpur.
One of the programs we’re running at Enviu is called “The Zero Waste Living Lab”. Here we scout, build and scale ventures with zero waste business models to stop plastic from leaking into the ocean, tackling the issue at the source and reduce single use plastics. The Zero Waste Living Lab Team is based in Malaysia, Indonesia & The Netherlands.
We’re looking for creative support to join our Zero Waste Living Lab program. The role will be based in Kuala Lumpur. Specifically for two ventures we’re building
- Tapauware: A meal-container service for restaurants, to prevent plastic take-out packaging: https://www.instagram.com/tapauware.co/
- Flexifill: A zero-waste service to buy home cleaning products, to plastic packaging: https://www.instagram.com/flexifill_my/
What we’re looking for: Someone creative to support our team with social media, marketing, PR and design.
Are you the creative wizard we are looking for?
- Manage our social social media & websites – and create interesting / appealing content to grow our reach with consumers
- Support with the branding of our world-changing start-ups
- Create graphics & visualize our ideas into marketing
- Create online and offline content for our ventures
- Help with design, e.g. for our packaging Create PowerPoint presentations & pitch decks
- Write articles and press-releases (in English)
- … If you’re good with photography / video – you can help showcase our work
Help build world changing companies!
You are / have…
- MUST: Good written and verbal knowledge of English
- Just finished being a student, preferably studied design, marketing, communication
- Based & living in Malaysia
- Affinity with social media, design & marketing
- Buzzing with creative ideas
- Good with translating ideas to visual content
- Someone with attention to detail
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently
- Experience with a visual design tool like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Canva
- Preferably also handy with and passionate about visualization tools like photography and video
- Passionate about circular economy, reuse business models, plastic pollution & clean oceans
- Hands-on experience in marketing, social media and communication
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- Compensation relative to your work experience
Starting date: As soon as possible
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Send your CV, motivation letter & portfolio (or other examples of your design work) before February 10th to firstname.lastname@example.org . Do not hesitate to send an email to if you need more information or have any questions.