Marketing Manager B2B @ Enviu Netherlands
Enviu is growing internationally and looking for a marketing manager with a drive to make impact. A marketeer with a growth hacking mindset, a strategic approach towards achieving our ambitions, and the ability to lead and support an international team of content creators, PR experts and graphic designers.
Enviu starts issue-driven programs that lead to high impact start-ups, such as SokoFresh, Koinpack, People’s Pension and Three Wheels United. By creating these innovative programs and ventures that are highly impactful, highly scalable and financially sustainable, we strive for systemic change in the areas of food/agri, textiles, sustainable transport, and circular economy.
We are a steward owned foundation, which means all future profits will get reinvested in new impactful programs. With our offices in the Netherlands, Kenya, India, Indonesia and Malaysia, we’re working towards an inclusive economy that serves people and planet.
With our marketing and communications team we aim to attract partners to join us in our mission, as well as inspire other stakeholders (businesses, government and consumers) to follow our example.
These past years have been focused largely on communications & PR, telling the great stories of our programs and ventures, and improving the communication with our partners through high quality impact reports and creative joint campaigns.
We are now looking to take the next step with a Marketing Manager (B2B) to take the lead in our global MarCom team and establish Enviu as the social venture building studio.
Practically it comes down to:
- Align marketing, communications and fundraising to optimize a full funnel approach;
- Lead and build out our global marcom team, incl. Our PR manager, graphic designer, content marketeer and institutional fundraiser in the Netherlands, and our communications officers in Kenya, India, Malaysia and Indonesia.
- Excel at developing the team, set clear KPIs, challenge approaches and improve performance in acquisition (search, testing new channels), retention (email/CRM, referral) and conversion (testing, optimizing contact flows).
- Roll up your sleeves and dive into analytics, optimize the email marketing, improve our social media presence and solve the day to day challenges that come with the dynamics of a lean team providing the marketing of a multitude of programs & ventures.
- Design and improve brand and positioning strategy of Enviu, its programs and ventures.
- 5-10 years of experience in the field of B2B marketing & content marketing
- Impact driven & commercially driven
- Marketing is as much a science as it is an art to you
- Experienced in developing and executing marketing strategies
- Experience with inbound marketing software, like Hubspot, Pardot or similar
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- You have experience with corporates, foundations, and/or investors as a target audience
- Good at understanding complex information and translating it for a specific target audience
- Good at bringing structure in a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial environment
- Fluent in English
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a truly unique and challenging international environment
- A job with purpose and societal impact
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential.
- Never a dull moment. With so many start-ups new things are happening all the time
- A nice and welcoming office space with fresh fruits, fair chain coffee, and team lunches in Rotterdam, The Netherlands; at the same time we’re very used to working from home as well. It is up to you!
- An open culture in which learning from each other and sharing experiences is the norm
- Salary is competitive, keeping in mind we are a non-profit, startup organization.
- Working with a group of talented, passionate, and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before 03 October 2022.
Do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
We hope to hear from you soon!