Partnerships and Fundraising Manager @ Enviu Netherlands
Enviu is a circular venture building studio. We start issue-driven programs that lead to high impact start-ups. By creating these innovative programs and ventures that are highly impactful, scalable and financially sustainable, we strive for systemic change in the areas of food/agri, textiles, mobility, and plastics.
At the top, we are a steward owned foundation. With our offices in the Netherlands, Kenya, India, and Indonesia and Malaysia, we’re working towards an inclusive economy that serves people and planet.
Philanthropic and public sector funding partnerships that provide catalytic funding play a fundamental role in enabling Enviu to carry out its mission. In the past, all fundraising was done by program managers, venture builders and the management team. With our current growth, we see the need and opportunities to create a strategic function for this. Therefore we’re looking for a Fundraising and Partnership Manager that is both great at business development, as well as setting the right strategy towards fundraising, with the potential to build a team around this.
As Fundraising and Partnership Manager you will have a key role in mobilizing core-funding and supporting our program managers to secure program or project grants and donations. You will take the lead in identifying interesting funders, and drive sales through direct contacts or by coordinating, and submitting proposals in line with donor requirements. You will build and maintain important networks for Enviu in our core domains.
Your result areas
Develop and maintain relevant networks and partnerships:
- Strong account management on key accounts and build relationships with key donors
- Participate in relevant network events in the Netherlands and internationally to profile Enviu
- Identify new trends and developments, relations, and potential partnerships relevant for Enviu
Identify and raise program funding
- Collect information on opportunities and requirements for Enviu to attract external program funding from institutional sources (corporate funds, international foundations, family offices, development banks, national and international subsidies, in-country funds, etc.).
- Prepare – in close cooperation with colleagues in the Netherlands and overseas – programs and proposals to submit for funding.
- Write impactful proposals, meeting donor requirements and secure effective follow up.
Strengthen and support Enviu’s capacity to develop impactful programs
- Support in country staff and partners with in country fundraising
- Work closely with the management team to develop efficient procedures and policies well aligned with the Enviu
- Share lessons learnt from institutional fundraising and fund management efforts with colleagues and partners.
What you bring
- An academic level of education in a relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a comparable position.
- Proven track record in account management, institutional fundraising, and good knowledge of proposal writing.
- Experience in the environmental impact sector / circular economy domain is a pre
Who you are
- Good networker, excellent communicator, and strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and expertise in one of our core domains and/or circular economy is an asset
- Innovative and strategic thinker
- Eye for detail, application of strong financial rigor, discretion, and integrity
- Open personality and positive mindset
- Getting things done-mentality
- A genuine interest in the social entrepreneurship sector
What do we offer?
- Competitive package with the opportunity to develop yourself in a truly unique and challenging international environment.
- A great opportunity to develop yourself both personally and professionally.
- A job with purpose and societal impact through innovation and entrepreneurship
- Working with a group of talented, passionate, and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before June 1, 2023.
Do not hesitate to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 010-2887970 if you have any questions!