Regional Program & Partnership Manager @ Enviu’s Zero Waste Living Lab, SEA
Will you bring our Zero Waste Living Lab program to the next level and drive the reuse revolution in South East Asia (SEA)? Are you a strategic mind, a strong communicator and connector, and a dedicated program manager? Then you might be our next program and partnership manager!
Enviu is a worldwide impact-driven venture building studio. In Indonesia and Malaysia we run the Zero Waste Living Lab program (ZWLL). With ZWLL Enviu aims to radically reduce plastic pollution by creating scalable reuse solutions and using on the ground experience to drive a thriving reuse ecosystem. Currently we are building five reuse ventures and performing multiple ecosystem activities. These include collaboration with governments to stimulate support for waste prevention, acting as a thought leader in relevant networks, and inspiration and awareness creation.
Who You Are
We are looking for a highly motivated and effective program lead, based in Jakarta, who can be the powerful force behind a thriving program and the thought leader for an extremely relevant topic. You are a business and program developer, driven by the spirit of collaboration and impact. You strive for innovation and you set the bar high for quality in project execution and delivery. You can forge and develop new collaborations and apply business acumen and strategic thinking.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
As the Regional Program Manager of ZWLL you will carry out the program management, engage with key partners, and represent the program and the company to external stakeholders. You will steer and execute our ecosystem activities. Furthermore, you will work on program development, business development and fundraising, staffing and budgeting.
Program management & development
- Lead the program’s execution
- Acquire and develop new projects and collaborations
- Relationship management and reporting to funders
Drive the development of ZWLL, realize its health, growth and scale its impact;
- Initiate, build and maintain strong relationships with local and international partners, institutions and funders, to strengthen the programmatic impact
- Secure funding for the program’s continuity by creating and delivering proposals for funding organizations
- Oversee the development of the program’s operational key results and monitoring and evaluation
Communications & thought leadership
- Represent the organization as a thought leader at high level meetings with stakeholders, relevant conferences, presenting where possible the work of Enviu within ZWLL, raising its profile and reputation and the public knowledge of its mission and impact
- Ensure the program insights are taken up by key stakeholder groups (private, public and social)
- Ensure key information is disseminated through publishing the work of the program to its national and international audience
- Steer and support the conversion of Enviu’s on the ground experience into advices for policymakers, corporates and funders
- Line management of program resources
- Management responsibility for project reports
- Prioritize work plans and advise/mentor/coach team members as required
Skills and Competencies
- 8+ years of experience and a proven track record in program development, stakeholder engagement, project management and/or as management consultant. Experience in working with start-ups is a pre
- A proven track record in the coordination of project teams, people and team management
- A proven track record in strategy development, business development, relationship management and project delivery
- Demonstrated public speaking skills
- Confident and experienced in delivering and overseeing qualitative and quantitative research. Experience with human centered design and value proposition design are a pre
- Comfortable with building upon relationships with existing partners and stakeholders, involving them in the development of the program, as well as identifying and building relationships with new partners to envision, design and scale up projects within the program
- Knowledgeable and have an active interest in sustainability and plastic waste reduction and would love to contribute to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable future
- Interest in innovation and start-ups is a pre
- A hands-on mentality; the success of this program lies in its impact
- Fluency in English is a must, active use of Bahasa Indonesia is a pre
- The opportunity to develop yourself in a truly unique and challenging international environment
- A job with positive societal and environmental impact
- The opportunity to innovate and build social enterprises
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the same ambition to change the world
- An open culture in which learning from each other and sharing experiences is the norm
- Salary is competitive, keeping in mind that we are a non-profit, start-up organization
Please send your resume and motivation before September 9 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!