Project Manager Circular Economy
Enviu is a social venture building studio. We start issue-driven programs that deliver high impact start-ups. By starting these innovative programs and front-running ventures we drive systemic change in the areas of food/agri, textiles, sustainable transport, and circular economy.
We are a steward owned foundation. With our offices in the Netherlands, Kenya, India, Indonesia and Malaysia, we are working towards an inclusive economy that serves people and planet.
Within our circular economy practice, we run a project called Mission Reuse in The Netherlands. With a small team of venture builders and a strong group of partners we have made significant progress in proving innovative and fully circular (business) models. We focus on reuse models for sustainable e-commerce packages, retail products, food delivery and on-the-go drinks; and developed solutions with and for corporates, universities (e.g. UvA), festivals (e.g. DGTL, Into the Great Wide Open) and cities (e.g. in Utrecht, Leiden, Rotterdam). To create systemic and lasting change, we work with partners to drive policy change, to campaign, and develop knowledge.
To grow our circular economy team, we are looking for an energetic project manager with a strong drive for innovation. You will be responsible for the project design, planning, budgets and organization, and collaborate with our venture builders on the execution. Like us, you believe that ‘if we can do it alone, we’re not thinking big enough’, and are therefore continuously co-creating with our network of partners and developing new partnerships.
As a project manager we expect you to lead complete projects from start to finish. You bring structure and clarity in a complex and creative environment to ensure clear and measurable results. You use your analytical skills and strategic capacities to define our roadmap, develop next steps for the program and co-create new projects with partners. Furthermore, you are able to contribute to building out our network of funders and writing project proposals for grants and subsidies.
What you bring:
- An academic level of education in a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience in a comparable position
- Proven track record in leading innovation projects
- Fluency in Dutch and English (this is a hard requirement)
Who you are:
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Structured project manager
- Good networker
- Knowledge and expertise in circular economy is an asset
- Open personality and positive mindset
- Getting things done-mentality
- A genuine interest in the social entrepreneurship sector
What do we offer?
- Competitive package with the opportunity to develop yourself in a truly unique and challenging environment
- A job with purpose and societal impact through innovation and entrepreneurship
- Working with a group of talented, passionate, and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 14, 2022.
Do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com or call 010-2887970 and ask for Annika if you have any questions!
We hope to hear from you soon!