Regional Program Manager Reweave @ Enviu India
At Enviu, we believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build programs and ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive systemic change. We are growing rapidly through our offices in the Netherlands, India, Indonesia and Kenya; working on topics of zero-emission shipping, zero waste living, sustainable food systems and sustainable apparel.
With our program ‘Reweave’ we work towards a circular apparel value chain in Kenya, India and Bangladesh. To this end we build ventures, set-up action research projects and ensure knowledge dissemination supported by a network of partners, funders and other stakeholders. We are now for example working on expanding our sourcing and sorting venture (Uptex) to Bangladesh, and validating new disruptive business models in India like the B2B circular linen rental service. Our ambition is to recover value from waste, increase the percentage of textile-textile recycling and decrease the amount of waste that reaches the landfills. Are you up for this challenge?
Your Role in Reweave
As the Regional Program Manager of Reweave you will work closely with the International Program Manager and the Country Director to build partnerships that accelerate achieving our impact KPI’s and create an enabling environment for the ventures to thrive. You will carry out the program management and oversee the implementation of the project. Therefore, you work closely together with the venture builders within Enviu, engage with all program stakeholders (funders, executing partners, clients) and represent the program and the company to external stakeholders. You will work on program development, business development, network building, identify and coordinate funding opportunities, grant management, coordination and administration, staffing and budgeting.
- Lead the programs day-to-day operations (keep track of timelines, manage budgets, deliverables, reporting to funders, monitoring and evaluation)
- Work with Venture Builders on issue analyses and ideation trajectories that will lead to high-impact business interventions
- Prioritize work plans and advise/mentor/coach team members as required
- Initiate, build and maintain strong relationships with program partners and ecosystem stakeholders to strengthen the programmatic impact
- Secure funding for the program’s continuity by identifying and closing out (new) funding opportunities
- Ensure the program insights are taken up by key stakeholder groups (private, public and social), together with the marketing team
- Ensure key information is disseminated through publishing the work of the program to its national and international audience.
You’d be perfect for the role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record in program development, stakeholder engagement, advocacy and project management
- a proven track record in strategy & business development
- a proven track record in people & team management
- the ability to translate technical proposals to engaging stories with excellent writing skills
- Confidence and experience in delivering and overseeing qualitative and quantitative research
- the capacity to build strong relationships with existing partners and stakeholders, involving them in the development of the program, as well as identifying and building relationships with new partners to envision, design and scale up projects within the program
- knowledge and an active interest in sustainability and textile waste; you would love to contribute your skills and knowledge to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable future.
- a hands-on mentality, self-starting skills, structured way of working and you are an open communicator
Strong preference will be given to:
- Experience in the textile industry with an exposure to, circular economy, sustainability, waste recycling initiatives.
- An established network of stakeholders in the sustainable textiles ecosystem
- Experience with social entrepreneurship
- Experience with management consulting
- Candidates that live in Bangalore, where our Enviu office is located
What we can offer in return:
- Competitive package with the opportunity to develop yourself in a truly unique and challenging international environment.
- A job with purpose and societal impact.
- The opportunity to be part of building an impactful social enterprise
- Working with a small group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world.
Do you have an open, engaged and strong personality with a drive for entrepreneurship and impact? Please send your resume and short note explaining your interest before 15th of December 2022 to email@example.com. Kindly note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidate. So, don’t hesitate, please send us your application today.