Content Marketeer 32 – 40 hours @ Enviu
Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. We’re looking for a content marketeer to put Enviu on the (world) map as go-to-partner through our existing channels and explore new types of content and means to inspire and engage our target audience. Someone who can tell the awesome stories of change happening on the ground and build our presence.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~40 great people in our offices in Jakarta, Malaysia, Rotterdam, Bangalore & Nairobi.
A lot of exciting things are happening at Enviu. Every day we’re exploring and defining the frontiers of impact-driven entrepreneurship. We are looking for a person who can help us build Enviu’s online and offline presence in an inspiring an attractive way. For 2022 and 2023 we want to grow awareness and acknowledgement of Enviu and our leading methodology. By 2030, we want to be ‘the IDEO of building impact driven businesses’: We want to be recognized as the leading organization and the go-to partner for key players in impact and sustainable business. Practically this comes down to:
- Collect and share inspiring stories of our ventures, entrepreneurs, and venture builders tailored to our audiences
- Manage Enviu’s existing online channels like LinkedIn, website, Instagram and newsletter
- Monitor and analyze our online channels using the available data and look at how we can improve and grow, experiment and adjust accordingly
- Creatively explore other ideas, channels, types of content, and ways to increase our presence and stay in touch with our audience
- From social posts to white papers, you’re constantly creating content
- Dive into the Enviu audience, think from their perspective and see where else we can best reach them
- Reach out to partners and like-minded organizations to collaborate sharing our message and leveraging each other’s platforms
- Work closely together with Enviu’s PR Expert to get the content you create published in relevant media
- Help build world changing companies!
- A born copy writer. Writing catchy posts, cool blog posts, and in-depth articles is no problem for you
Always curious about what is happening around you and eager to translate what you find into inspiring content
- Good at processing complex information and making it comprehensible for all. What we do at Enviu is not easy (changing systems, building ventures, developing markets) but it is awesome and world changing. And the world needs to know.
- Have 3-5 years of work experience
- Tech-savy. Working with online tools and apps gives you energy
- Have experience with Google analytics, Mailchimp analytics, and LinkedIn analytics to improve content and grow audiences
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently. You’re a self-starter, an initiator who doesn’t wait for orders to get the job done
- Flexible and able to work in a dynamic working environment
- You immediately translate questions into creative ideas and creative ideas into concrete actions
- Experienced with online tools like Mailchimp and WordPress
- You have an eye for design and what a good photo looks like
- Experienced with Desktop Publishing tools like Photoshop, Indesign, and/or Illustrator, or other visualization tools like Canva which you use to create awesome posts
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Big plus if you’re experienced with video creation and editing
- Big plus if you have experience with target audiences like foundations, investors and other stakeholders in the impact-venture building field
- Big plus if you have experience in corporate communications, journalism, or another relevant field
- Passionate about making a difference in this world, for the better!
Good to know we are looking for someone to become an invested member of the Enviu team, this is not a freelance position.
- A pot of gold when it comes to cool stories to tell, there is constantly something happening
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use. The groundwork is there, but there is always room for your creative input and new ideas to try out
- An international environment. You will be in close contact with our content creators around the globe in Indonesia, India and Kenya. You will learn from each other and be guided by Enviu’s MarCom lead in the Netherlands
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively, and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential.
- Never a dull moment. With so many start-ups new things are happening all the time
- A nice and welcoming office space with fresh fruits, fair chain coffee, and team lunches in Rotterdam, The Netherlands; at the same time we’re very used to working from home as well. It is up to you!
- Working with a group of talented, passionate, and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th of July.
Do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com if you have any questions!
We hope to hear from you soon!